Parenting a child or teen can be a challenging job where you may find yourself having more questions than answers with what to do next. Whether you are a single parent or a couple, there is no shame in seeking guidance from an outside professional. In fact it is highly encouraged.
Sometimes it can be difficult to sort through your worry, stress and concern to evaluate all options. Parental counseling is beneficial in that it gives you a place to process your emotions while problem solving for your child.
Parenting challenges addressed are:
- school refusal
- dealing with a family illness
- divorce or family transition
- finding ways to resolve individual differences
- child or teen behavioral problem
- inappropriate conduct
- emotional regulation in young children
- sibling rivalry difficulties
- parenting a child with depression or anxiety
Our counselors can offer parental support while collaboratively working with parents to find creative and individually tailored solutions that respect your family’s values and culture to resolving the presenting issue or concern.
Let Catalyst Counseling point you and your family in the direction towards a better life.