Often being betrayed by a partner is only the beginning. The trust in the relationship is gone. The feeling of security in the relationship is shattered and the hit to your self-esteem can be a big one. Most importantly, it can be difficult for friends to truly understand the depth of this impact. “Simple” solutions are offered such as “just leave them”, but it’s not that simple. This group is to provide support, guidance and healing to those who have been cheated on. I understand that the aftermath of an affair is traumatic and involves both healing within oneself and in the relationship.
What will I get out of the group?
- Workbook with action oriented exercises
- Weekly small group meetings
- Connection with women who understand
- 24/7 access to online videos, articles and exercises
- Discussion board with group members past and present for support throughout the week
- Learn how to manage the emotional roller coaster
- Gain perspective on yourself and the relationship
- and begin to live the life you deserve
Processing this in a group format offers the added benefit of support from other women who understand the depth of your pain and can listen to you without judgement.
What will this look like each week?
The group will meet for 6 weeks. In the initial meeting, you will meet your small group members and receive your workbook. Each group consists of 4-6 women which allows you to actually get to know one another, provide authentic support and feel safe to share your story to receive support. The first exercise in the workbook will be assigned. As you go through the workbook each week you will be able to share and reflect on some of the exercises with the group. You will also have access to online video’s and additional exercises to help cope with the emotional roller coaster. All exercises assigned are structured to be manageable to complete within a week.
Below are the current available group days and times for upcoming registration. Additional groups may be added to meet the need of individuals seeking support.
Monday’s Starting April 26, 2021, 6:30 pm
How to Register
The cost of the group is $35 per group meeting. To register for the group and reserve your spot a $15 registration fee is required. This fee will be applied to your first group meeting where $20 will be due at the initial meeting.
- Below, select the date of the group you will like to attend.
- Click “Add to Cart” and complete payment through PayPal
- Enter your information in the form below to ensure you can be contacted
We will contact you to confirm you are all set and answer any questions you may have.
Posted in Depression, Relationships, support Group, Women
Tagged Women, Relationships, Affair, Infidelity, trauma, Marriage